A customer required us to measure up the pipe in Hong Kong and then deliver and fit a new PE coated DN400 reducer T-pipe 2 days later in Nansha, China. Job completed on-time and per quotation. Frequently, when a pipe requires urgent renewal, the only possible solution is to replace it with an uncoated pipe. This means the pipe will need to be replaced again within a year. With our in-house coating and fabrication capability, Irwin Marine is able to do the job right, the first time, even with short lead times. The result is savings for our customers.
- Pipe Fitting 101 for Marine Engineers, Lesson 1
- How Does Irwin Rotational Lining (IRL) Increase Quality and Lower Pipe Maintenance Costs?
- A Pipe Fabricator’s Perspective on Drawings from Engine Room Scanning for BWTS and EGCS retrofits.
- EGCSA Issues Statement On Open Loop Marine Scrubber Discharge Ban by the Singapore MPA
- Irwin Group at INMEX China 2018
- Comparison of Roto-lined PE with FRP Bisphenol Epoxy