Pipe Refurbishment: Make an old pipe into a better than new pipe at a fraction of the cost
- Huge environmental benefits and lower carbon foot print by recycling the old pipe
- 30%-50% less expensive than fabricating and coating a new pipe
- Faster than fabricating and coating a new pipe
- It is the same pipe so it will always fit
- Savings over new fabrication and coating increase as the pipe diameter increases
- Always the best option for large diameter pipe maintenance for vessels from 10-16 years of age.
Polyethylene (PE) Pipe and Pressure Vessel Lining: Best choice for sea-water applications
- Installed PE lined steel pipes are 20%-30% less expensive than GRE/GRP pipe
- Superior corrosion and erosion resistance resulting in a 10+ year life span
- No special classification society issues for water tight penetrations, engine room or overboard applications
- Pre-fabricated PE lined steel pipes can be installed twice as fast as GRE/GRP pipe
- Robust strength of steel combined with the outstanding corrosion and erosion control properties of PE.
If you are docking in China and considering GRE/GRP pipe or have a large number of seawater pipes to renew, then you should consider PE lined steel pipe or pipe refurbishment for better quality and cost savings.
Contact David Schaus email@example.com or call +852 5128 3422 to learn more.