- Unmatched seal-ability
- When one-sided coated, outstanding moisture barrier from inside.
- When two-sides coated, an amazing barrier from both sides.
- Excellent bearing properties and corrosion resistance.
- Smooth surface and long lifespan
We understand the unique requirements and work accordingly to provide the unmatched quality when it comes to PE coated steel pipe in China and Hong Kong. We can provide the same quality even it is a short notice job.
Rotational lining offers protection to the pipes from many forms of corrosion and we have developed our technologies to line small or large and simplest to the most complex structure. The lining is formed by rotational lining technology only and not another type of lining such as loose liner formed by extrusion lining.
- Regardless of the structure, a uniform thermoplastic layer for the interior of vessels is formed.
- Even the large structure can be lined seamlessly without stressing the thermoplastic liner.
- A bonded interior liner without the use of adhesives and access interior parts.
- A PE liner consists of a uniform layer of PE bonded to the substrate for corrosion protection.
- A cost-effective solution for Sulfuric Acid corrosion protection in SOX scrubbers.
- It offers better impact strength and crack resistance as compared to other methods like PE FRP.
- Virtually any size piece and geometry can be rotationally molded.
- Layer 1: This layer consists of fusion Bonded Epoxy which offers corrosion protection as it has a very good bonding with the blasted steel surface.
- Layer 2: This layer is the copolymer adhesive which is a maleic anhydride grafted polyethylene compound.
- Layer 3: This layer consists of a Polyethylene which is used as a protection against any physical damage.